Sunday 18 September 2011

Quotes That Inspire Me

Here is a list of quotations that have been my inspiration. I wish to share these with you.

Only those who are desperate to succeed, succeed.
I always found success when I did not give up on my task midway. This is the reason why I do not start any pursuit without proper inspection: not about the objective/method of the pursuit but my own mental readiness to follow my objective till its attainment.  An obstacle is put in your path only for you to prove how much you long to achieve your goal. Be desperate guys!! Its the best recipe for success.


Take care of the minutes and the hours will take care of themselves. - Lord Chesterfield
The soft strokes make your personality, not the bold swipes. I was always told by my parents to take care of the smaller basics of life and larger successes shall follow me wherever I go. If you can keep track of those 5 - 10 minutes you spend idly everyday after your lunch break, or the half an hour spent every night watching videos on Facebook and YouTube, many of your time management problems shall be solved. Whenever you are stuck in big problems, concentrate on doing the basics right; break the problem into small pieces and move ahead.


You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. - Wayne Gretzky
You stand no a chance until you try. The problem with many of us is that we fear rejection far more than we crave success. If you start off with a negative mindset, you shall never come out with a positive result. Give it your best shot. Even if it doesn't work out at least you wont sit and regret it on your deathbed.

Here is what Michael Jordan said about himself:
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've almost lost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to 
take the winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in life. And that is why I succeed.

Hope these words inspire you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment